Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Showing her stalker side...

ZenKnackKissHeap O' ShitName: NarcTardJoined: 22 Feb 2006Posts: 2230Karma: +21/-94
Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:52 pm Post subject: Is BeckyJimCunt in TX?

For some reason I was thinking CA, but I'm only coming up with this:

*She posted this chicks & her DH's names, birthdates, addy and phone # here*

I'm really bored tonight, lol.

ETA: I'm lmao here, going back through old emails- love Yahoo, they never delete them. Anyway, waaaay back in the day when i was still "new", er, Zen was new, and relatively nice there was some stupid shit with Pasmommy and Babysnorts, dumb cunts blaming me for harrassing them. Which I didn't btw, not everything they accused me of. Anyway, somehow BJC and I exchanged emails about network security (her dh is a computer guy, programmer) and she said no one could find out her location b/c of their tight security, etc. Um, yeah, the fact that your first and last name is listed in your email address doesn't give any idea of how to find you Also how I got Alicia's address, hers has her name and her dh name. Am I the only one who has figured that out??

another ranting poster:
ahhhhh, I totally remember Pasmommy! What did she get the boot for, exactly? And yeah, what a retard for thinking you couldn't find her when she's practically handing you a self addressed envelope

ZenKnackKissHeap O' ShitName: NarcTardJoined: 22 Feb 2006Posts: 2230Karma: +21/-94
Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:19 pm Post subject:

LMAO, I have Rabbit's too... well, her name, don't think I ever found her exact address. There were a few of them in TX at the time. Not like I'm ever going to actually do anything with it (although I have though of leaving something stupid on Alicia's doorstep when I'm up that way, just to fuck with her), but it's just funny as shit to watch people wig out over it.

No comments: