Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Zen exposes the Hoffs attacks on Planegirl

This post is confusing, but apparently the Hoffs were trolling some off-shoot board that was started in defense of Planegirl (PG). This is a C&P from the Hoff board that Zen posted on ranting.

ZenKnackKissHeap O' ShitName: NarcTardJoined: 22 Feb 2006Posts: 2230Karma: +21/-94
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 pm Post subject:

Funny stuff from the PG thread, it's 10pgs long so I've skipped ahead to the good shit. [Name edited to protect the innocent or NPPI] is a poster from PGs birth board, she came to BH attacking Mamajohnson in PGs defense, despite the fact that MJ had nothing to do with it lol. The BB started their spin-off to keep PG "safe", and PG has already pissed off the only one who defended her. There are Hofftard trolls on the PGtard spin-off:

Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #179 on Yesterday at 9:13am Mwahahahaha. The tide begins to turn. [NPPI] posted this response to Steff's little hissy about the link being so promoted on BBC: Steff, I just read what I think was to be addressed to me on the Circle of Hell boards. Number one, my name is [NPPI] and not [NPPI]. Second of all, while I can appreciate that you feel that I have somehow offended you for asking for the link on the board, let me make myself very clear. #1 - I am the only person who came to your defence on those boards so how dare you turn around and accuse me of being the person who 'outed' the new group and second of all, I have one child, one on the way, one husband that acts like a child, so I certainly don't have time for another grown adult who, unlike others, cannot seem to act in such a decorus manner. This group was basically created based on the fact that these wonderful women felt it was neccesary to shelter you from the big bad meanies on Circle of Hell and you turn around and criticize the one person who came quickly to your defence and got herself involved. Initially I was upset that these people took it upon themselves to invade your privacy but I have not seen you mention ONCE that you have contacted the police with regards to this matter. Have you filed a police report? If you haven't then I suggest you stop complaining, because you obviously aren't all that interested in the well being of your family. Actions speak louder than words my friend. I don't give a Gee! about your problems if you don't take matters into your own hands. I know this is all going to sound very harsh to my fellow members, especially coming from my mouth. But Steff, if you decide to leave of your own volition, puportedly because of something I did, then good getting his freak on riddance. But how dare you turn your back on someone who put herself on the line to defend you. Check yourself next time you decide to lip off at someone. Make sure you know who you are picking your battles with. Addison. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- « 12345678Page 91011 » Topic: the official Why We Hate Steff thread (Read 1,373 times)

celine Junkie member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 536 Location: NC Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #180 on Yesterday at 9:21am » ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- DA MN!!! And I HEEEEEEAAARD THAT!!!!! HILARIOUS!!!! I wonder if Steff will reply?! Thanks for posting that here! I'm going to go make breakfast for the troops with a BIG smile on my face!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

AKA - Just Ki ds and Me Now AND WhadUpBuddercup Gretchen Administrator member is online Stop Staring! Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 399 Karma: 16 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #181 on Yesterday at 9:32am we need to build a shrine to that woman ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- i read it on the internet, so it must be true! gretchen--mama to dixie cat, princess baby monkey girl melody anne s...., and one mister charlie pants

ebsmith1 Half-A-Hoff member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 79 Karma: 4 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #182 on Yesterday at 9:37am »

That is freaking hilarious!!! Oh and I have a new enemy http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus5465&tid=123037 « Last Edit: Yesterday at 9:38am by ebsmith1 »

Logged creamedcorn Half-A-Hoff member is offline Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 Karma: 3 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #183 on Yesterday at 10:07am

WOWIE!! She done good!!! I have a new found respect for [NPPI].

creamedcorn Half-A-Hoff member is offline Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 52 Karma: 3 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #184 on Yesterday at 10:12am

OK, as far as the 'new enemy'... I can't stand her. She is, hmmmm what is the word??? I feel so mean today I should keep my keyboard silent.

rebecca Full Drama Mama member is offline J and C and Me Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 159 Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #185 on Yesterday at 10:23am »

I like the fact that she's telling off Steff... Here's the thing though...Steff didn't yell at [NPPI] for posting the link. She yelled at [NPPI2]. Yes, there is an actual [NPPI2] who put clear instructions to the link. It was still way off base and rude of Steff....but I still think [NPPI] is a spew out word vomit, then think kind of person. She's just Steff...spewing the frustrations of her life at the closest easy target.


rebecca Full Drama Mama member is offline J and C and Me Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 159 Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #186 on Yesterday at 10:24am »

[NPPI] - I didn't think Steff was referring to you. There is a [NPP2] in our group and I thought that was who Steff was referring to. I think she may have posted a link on the Circle of Hell board. Could be wrong, but that was how I took it. Steff - I totally agree that you should consider using a different screen name and even signing your posts with a different name. We would all figure it out but an outsider woudn't. Sounds like a much better alternative to me than watching you leave. We would just have to make it clear that NOBODY is to refer to you as Steff anymore. And if someone does and outs you again, they can get booted. Just my two cents

Heather Junkie member is offline my2lilbugs23 On the Circle of Hell Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 565 Location: Mass Karma: 11 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #200 on Yesterday at 1:20pm »

Wow, you guys gave me a lot to catch up on today. Steff can make just about everyone hate her, it is great.

Entertainment Web hassholes.proboards101.com Click Here To Make This Board Ad-Free This Board Hosted For FREE By ProBoards Get Your Own Free Message Board!

There's more, but it gets pretty long and boring (Zen posted pages and pages of this stuff on ranting).

Then Zen goes on to post this as a continuation:


ZenKnackKissHeap O' ShitName: NarcTardJoined: 22 Feb 2006Posts: 2230Karma: +21/-94
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:13 pm Post subject:

rebecca Full Drama Mama member is online J and C and Me Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 161 Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: the official Why We Hate Steff thread « Reply #217 on Today at 2:02pm » ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------- NO. Trust me. You do not want [NPPI] here. I'm telling you, that girl is like a rabid dog, she'll go after anyone. Maybe she's got raging case of pg hormones, but girl is scary! This is just a case of enemy of my enemy = my (temporary) friend.

And Zen follows up by saying:

"Well damn, since they don't want her (NPPI) we should invite her here :evil grin:"

No comments: