Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Zen posts the Hoffs' confessions

ZenKnackKissHeap O' ShitName: NarcTardJoined: 22 Feb 2006Posts: 2230Karma: +21/-94
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:27 pm Post subject:

Oh and yes, I forgot about the confessions thread!

« Something that most people don't know about you... »

celine Junkie member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 590 Location: NC Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Something that most people don't know about you... « Thread Started on Oct 30, 2007, 10:07pm »

I was thinking that we should have our OWN thread on that subject! Obviously, none of us are going to post anything TOO earth shattering over there.. but here, where we feel safe and it's oh so private! How about we throw back a few shots and share our dark secrets... BWAHAHAHAHA!! LOL Link to Post -

AKA - Just Ki ds and Me Now AND (currently)WhadUpBuddercup

jypzi Full Drama Mama member is online Potter head Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 177 Location: Sin City Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #1 on Oct 30, 2007, 10:50pm »

I used to be into BDSM with my ex.

rebecca Full Drama Mama member is offline

J and C and Me Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 184 Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo

I asked DH and he said nothing, since I'm an open book. Thanks hun. I must be more unpredictable in the future

Cake Screaming Monkey member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 299 Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #3 on Yesterday at 11:05am »

I was raised LDS/Mormon If they could see me now And that I'm posting from work, hoping to get fired :X

Cake aka Kristen (call me whatcha like, just don't call me late for Happy Hour!)

candlehoff Full Drama Mama member is online "I pity the fool" Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 189 Karma: 3 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #4 on Yesterday at 12:16pm

I slept with a man 21 years older than me and I still have dreams about him.

jypzi Full Drama Mama member is online Potter head Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 177 Location: Sin City Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #5 on Yesterday at 1:26pm »

Cake - I was raised LDS too! We are terrible sinners. I'll hold a spot at the Hoff-tastic Hell Bar for you!

celine Junkie member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 590 Location: NC Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #6 on Yesterday at 2:31pm »

Boy ladies!! You guys are really tame!! I was seriously hoping for some hot juicy stuff!! LOL Link to Post -

AKA - Just Ki ds and Me Now AND (currently)WhadUpBuddercup

pandasmom Screaming Monkey member is offline Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 262 Location: Minnesota Karma: 16 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #7 on Yesterday at 5:31pm »

I'm not sure I want to share my deep dark secrets. I'm pretty open and what's known is bad enough - do you really want to know more???? Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Kathi jypzi Full Drama Mama member is online Potter head Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 177 Location: Sin City Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #8 on Yesterday at 6:11pm »

I was still married when I met DH and got pg. Very few ppl know that. My divorce only became final a few days before we got married. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

jypzi Full Drama Mama member is online Potter head Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 177 Location: Sin City Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #9 on Yesterday at 6:13pm »

I guess I don't have anything really juicy - although most ppl would freak at the levels of BDSM we were into. Like, I've been beaten until I bled, group parties, hot wax.... If you really want to know more, I suppose I could detail some of the parties.... Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

purplesparkle Screaming Monkey member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 451 Karma: 11 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #10 on Yesterday at 7:19pm »

I don't see you spilling it Celine. I'm pretty much an open book and the few things I don't post would make you guys want to ban me lol. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Who's up for a drink?

celine Junkie member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 590 Location: NC Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #11 on Yesterday at 7:24pm »

Weeeelllll, I don't want to be nosy, but da mn girl! You like that? I tried a little slappy poo here and there and then saw this show about how you can get hooked on that and then you will have a hard time enjoying sex without that kind of "extra" action.. and I stopped.. LOL Okay, and the guy I was seeing that was doing it dumped me.. but I would have stopped it anyway! LOL I am also curious about something else.. I'm assuming you were tied up and sh it.. didn't that freak you out? I tried it once when I was drunk and FREAKED THE FOCK OUT.. never tried it again.. that didn't bother you? I don't really know how something like this works.. I just thought if we shared some personal secret type stuff, it will bond us and make us feel more comfortable with each other.. no? LOL Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

AKA - Just Ki ds and Me Now AND (currently)WhadUpBuddercup

purplesparkle Screaming Monkey member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 451 Karma: 11 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #12 on Yesterday at 7:30pm »

I agree Celine. It would be fun to know each others naughty sides lol. Let's see... I currently hate sex but I don't think that is a big surprise. Umm.... I dated a girl for about 4 months but I'm not a lesbian at all. I tried it and it didn't work for me. Too bad she was hot lol. Then I had to tell her I wasn't into it and it broke her heart. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Who's up for a drink? upbuttcoconut Full Drama Mama member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 117 Karma: 5 Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #13 on Yesterday at 10:59pm »

Ever read Gerald's Game? That book will make you never go near handcuffs! No BDSM here, but I love being dominated. For some reason I've never told dh- I've hinted, but he's still never taken it as far as I would like it to go. Dirty secrets... I'm pretty much an open book. I don't like my dad, he's an anti-hoff. He was never abusive to me or anything, he's just an anti-hoff. He had a heart cath done last week and I was callous about it; frankly I don't give a craptastic about him. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

debandlogiebear Screaming Monkey member is online Happy Halloween!!! Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 306 Location: MO Karma: 11 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #14 on Yesterday at 11:12pm »

hmmm. i can probably make y'all never want to talk to my freaky booty again. none of this is secret, if you know what to google you'll find me allll over the net *i posed neekid and the pics are online (no money shots though!) *my ex and i were swingers *i was a dungeon mistress at a "specialty" club... and i have about $5000 in leather to prove it too teehee *i have slave tattooed on my boody *i left my ex for a woman, who i then lived with for 2 years. *i tried to run over my ex with a car after he shoved me off our porch (which was 5 ft in the air) having said all that, dh is so boring and none of the above is true anymore. sometimes i wish i had never left my crazy days, they were a lot of fun. but then i wouldn't have my wonderful baby so it's all good! Link to Post - Back to Top Logged


samagichuck Full Drama Mama member is offline Samantha, but you can call me Sam Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 159 Location: Oregon Karma: 12 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #15 on Today at 12:39am »

Wow Deb! That surprised me about you! You look so sweet and innocent! I've got a few skeletons in the closet that I've spilled over the years, most of which on my BB confession thread years ago. Some of the most shocking involves the fact that I was a world class SLLLLUUUUTTTT for a good straight 10 years before I met DH. I'm super lucky I never ended up with a lifelong STD. Lots of stories stem from that, but I'm sure some of them would make some of you not like me very much Link to Post - Back to Top Logged


Does this make my bass look big?

candlehoff Full Drama Mama member is online "I pity the fool" Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 189 Karma: 3 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #16 on Today at 12:45am »

well, I will add to mine. The older man was and IS my dad's best friend and I have known him for 30 years. I have had sex on the piano benches at our store, and yep, they get sold... Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

celine Junkie member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 590 Location: NC Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #17 on Today at 6:06am »

How come we don't have a "shocked the sh*t out of" face?? LOL Because I would soooooooo be using it on the last three posts!!! LOL DEB!! OMG!! Just O M G!! LOL Samantha!!! NOTHING you could say would make ME/anyone here not like you anymore!! I don't have a judgemental bone in my body.. especially when it comes to friends!!! Hope!!! I definitely need that shocked face for YOU!! Do you all still see each other at like family functions and parties? Is it weird? I'm having "Educating Rita" visions!! LOL « Last Edit: Today at 6:07am by celine » Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

AKA - Just Ki ds and Me Now AND (currently)WhadUpBuddercup

candlehoff Full Drama Mama member is online "I pity the fool" Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 189 Karma: 3 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #18 on Today at 11:18am »

I do still see him and I feel awkward, but he is still sexy as hell. He lives right down the street from me (while my dad lives in South Carolina now). Anyway, we would go to coffee and just chat and one night it just happened. We got really close, but have cut those kind of ties since I had a son from my previous marriage and I didn't think it was fair for him. We don't talk about it and my dad has no idea... Now if there is a troll still on this board and you call me out, I will hunt you down and hang you by your flippin toe nails...... Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

upbuttcoconut Full Drama Mama member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 117 Karma: 5 Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #19 on Today at 11:22am »

I thought we were all sluts? Maybe that only applies to me I think the worst thing about me is that my yo mama time was from 14-19, and I covered a lot of ground in those few short young years Link to Post - Back to Top Logged



candlehoff Full Drama Mama member is online "I pity the fool" Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 189 Karma: 3 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #20 on Today at 11:28am »

I was definitely a yo mama in my younger days.

rebecca Full Drama Mama member is offline


J and C and Me Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 184 Karma: 13 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #21 on Today at 11:31am »

Okay, here's the only things I could think if. 1. As mentioned in chat last night, I have very nasty toenails. According to COH rules, I should never be allowed to leave the house in anything less than boots, but I wear sandals in the summer. I clip and file and medicate and paint...DH tells me you really can't tell. 2. DH and I didn't get married until DS was 7. We were seperated for 4 years and both of us dated other people. Sometimes, during that time, he is was really needy and I was really broke, he's give me $$ to have sex with him. Now, he would have just given me the $$ if I asked, and truthfully, I probably would have given him the sex. Anyway, for a couple of years I guess I was his prostitute. Both of us wish that we could have grown up a lot faster and just left our issues behind, because we caused each other a lot of hurt in those 4 years...but we're very happily married now. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged



pandasmom Screaming Monkey member is offline Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 262 Location: Minnesota Karma: 16 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #22 on Today at 2:20pm »

This is all stuff I have mentioned before so I don't think anyone is shocked to hear it: When I was a child I wanted to be a nun when I grew up - I couldn't wait until the 8th grade so I could enter the convent. That dream was cut short when I started being sexually abused at age 9 and I thought God wouldn't want damaged goods. I was not allowed to date at all in highschool - so I lied and found ways to do it behind my parent's back. I married at 18 to get away from home and the abuse. H#1 was a diagnosed schizophrenic who sometimes took his meds and sometimes didn't. H#1 and I lived on a self sufficient farmstead. We raised goats which I milked twice a day and we bartered and sold the milk and cheese that I made. We used a wood cook stove and had a composting toilet. It was rustic. After 5 years of marriage and just a couple of months before I graduated from college I got tired of the rustic life and wanted a sex life (h was impotent because of the drugs he was on) so I asked him for a divorce (which he granted a little too quickly). I whored around town (very small town) and got quite a reputation and then ran away to AZ where I met h #2. H #2 was Southern AZ's largest drug dealer - his family is part of the Mexican Mafia and people who owe them money end up dead in the desert - their bodies covered with lime so they can't be traced. H#2 went to prison about 9 years into our 10 year marriage. I had an affair with a Puerto Rican named Vito and we ran away and lived on the beach in Mexico. After he made me do something that I have told very few people, I broke that off - got engaged to a real idiot - broke that off and took a 1 year vow of celibacy. Moved to MN, met current H and lived happily ever after in suburbia...... Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Kathi

Cake Screaming Monkey member is online Joined: Oct 2007 Posts: 299 Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #23 on Today at 2:46pm »

LOL Jypzi ex-mormos are everywhere! Good lord, I'm awfully tame, but I'll confess and you can giggle at me. Some of you probably know this, but I've never had sex/intercourse with anyone but DH (I was a late bloomer at 17 almost 18 (I did other stuff) and met him when I was just turning 19) If I HADN'T met him then, I probably would've turned into a raging yo mama. I've disowned my older brother because is a mean, emotionally worthless asshole, I didn't even acknowledge him last week on his birthday. The first time ever, but not the last. I'm glad he moved to AZ. For the first time ever, I didn't pay our credit card bill this month and I don't care. One 30 day late won't hurt and spending the money was fun. I like to drink alcohol. A lot. « Last Edit: Today at 2:47pm by Cake » Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Cake aka Kristen (call me whatcha like, just don't call me late for Happy Hour!)

jypzi Full Drama Mama member is online Potter head Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 177 Location: Sin City Karma: 8 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #24 on Today at 5:29pm »

Yes, I did enjoy it. I loved being dominated, and being tied up. Oh, and there probably are pics of me on the net, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking. So, I don't worry about it. My name isn't attached to them, and no one I know would even think to look for them. The one time I've been with a girl - it was actually 2, and it was the night before my wedding to ex-h. It was a crazy party with a bunch of friends that were into the BDSM/alternative sex stuff. Oh, and this isn't juicy, but it's kinda weird. EVERY TIME I've had a pg scare, since I was in hs, I've not been pg, but someone else close to me was. My very first scare, I was 17, senior year, and my MOM was pg! The one time I was really pg, I was convinced I wasn't and just had the flu. When the others on my birth board and I were all ttc #2, everyone that was my "cyclebuddy" would get pg, but I never was. It ticked me off at the time, now I think it's just funny. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged


Heather Junkie member is online

my2lilbugs23 On the Circle of Hell Joined: Oct 2007 Gender: Female Posts: 607 Location: Mass Karma: 11 [ Exalt Smite ] Re: Something that most people don't know about yo « Reply #25 on Today at 5:43pm »

I could spend all day writing here but I will keep it short I also went through the slutty stage from 15-20 I slept with someone who posed in PlayGirl and he was HUGE I have also been with a girl a couple times I was molested at 7, raped at 15 and molested again at 16. All three people were different and none of them were strangers. I think that is part of the reason that I was the way I was. You would be totally shocked if you knew how many people I did sleep with. Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

Shiny Happy Hoffies Holding Hands

No comments: